Back to Back Cruise Ncl to Celebrity Miami

jaydboat24

I did this a 2 years ago. There was free bus shuttle in the Miami port and I was able to ride it from NCL to Celebrity. It worked out beautifully. Hope this works for you.

Thanks Suzyq. Do you recall how you found the shuttle? I can not locate any information on this.

I was going to suggest walking or a short cab - but it appears that Celebrity is in Ft Lauderdale and not Miami?

Celebrity uses both PortMiami and Port Everglades [Fort Lauderdale]...

During the upcoming season for recurrent sailings to the Caribbean, Celebrity Eclipse and Reflection will use PortMiami, Celebrity Reflection and Silhouette will use Port Everglades...

When I cruised the NCL and Celebrity ships were at the opposite ends of the port. It was a bit of a hike for me with bags, yes I pack more than a carry bag I enjoy long walks/hikes but with bags, traffic and heat, the bus was a treat. When I walked out of the NCL baggage area, I began asking about the bus. Don't panic if the first people don't know what you are talking about. As recall the security people, may have been sheriff deputies, were able to help me.

When I cruised the NCL and Celebrity ships were at the opposite ends of the port. It was a bit of a hike for me with bags, yes I pack more than a carry bag�� I enjoy long walks/hikes but with bags, traffic and heat, the bus was a treat. When I walked out of the NCL baggage area, I began asking about the bus. Don't panic if the first people don't know what you are talking about. As recall the security people, may have been sheriff deputies, were able to help me.

Thank You! We are looking forward to the trip. This is our first time doing back to back cruises.