Dream studios

Royalsfan69

It was 800 for 3 metal prints and a usb with all the pictures. It seems just the usb was almost 700. They are wonderful pictures..

On the valor in July of 2017....

There is now a link to book a Dreams Studio session in my cruise manager. I clicked on it because I was curious. It said the packages start at $149. What is included in that $149?

Forgive me for asking, but what is dream studios?

Dream Studios is the option to have a private photo session while on your cruise.

During the cruise, you will see all kinds of places on the ship with photographers set up with different backdrops that you can have your pictures taken for free and then you can go see them and decide if you want to purchase.

If you want a more intimate session they will do a professional photo shoot just for you and your group/family/etc. I believe (someone correct me if I am wrong), the photo shoot is free, but then they sit down with you to put together packages for you to buy. From what I have read it is usually very costly and kind of high-pressure sales.

It was 800 for 3 metal prints and a usb with all the pictures. It seems just the usb was almost 700. They are wonderful pictures..

On the valor in July of 2017....

Wow the prices have really shot up from last year.

On the Vista Nov'16 Journeys cruise 4 metal 8x10 prints plus the USB of all the Dream Studio pics was $199.00. The mini album (10 pages of pics printed to glossed oaktag then bound w/ a leather cover) if we had added it to the print package would of been another $100, but I think the stand alone price for the album w/ USB would of been $229.

Between the standard Pixels gallery and Dream Studios we worked out a deal for the metal print package plus 15 more of the Pixels downloads to the Dream Studio USB for $299. I think the Pixels downloads would of been $9.99 each but only downloaded through the HUB app to my DH's phone.

JUST LIKE ON THE ISLANDS don't be afraid to haggle.

Me and my wife just did the Dreams Studio on the Paradise this past weekend. So we booked our time on the first day we boarded the ship. We were going to Cuba so we wanted to take pictures off of the ship in Havana. Our photographer Jay did an amazing job getting us to where we could get the best pictures. The cost breakdown is as such.

$499: 15 photos ,1 20x30 canvas print

$1099: 1 10x10 20 page photo book, 1 20x30 canvas print, and the usb with all pictures taken

The prices basically go up from there and are geared .ore towards weddings. Our photographer Jay gave us the $1099 package for $799 And I have to say that it was well worth the price. It is pricey but the pictures were great and that's all my wife wanted on the cruise since it was our 15th anniversary.

Me and my wife just did the Dreams Studio on the Paradise this past weekend. So we booked our time on the first day we boarded the ship. We were going to Cuba so we wanted to take pictures off of the ship in Havana. Our photographer Jay did an amazing job getting us to where we could get the best pictures. The cost breakdown is as such.

$499: 15 photos ,1 20x30 canvas print

$1099: 1 10x10 20 page photo book, 1 20x30 canvas print, and the usb with all pictures taken

The prices basically go up from there and are geared .ore towards weddings. Our photographer Jay gave us the $1099 package for $799 And I have to say that it was well worth the price. It is pricey but the pictures were great and that's all my wife wanted on the cruise since it was our 15th anniversary.

Do they have smaller packages?

Do they have smaller packages?

After clicking on the link in my cruise manager for the Triumph 1/20/18 sailing, the booking page said that packages start at $149. The Dreams Studio help page says they are trying different prices on different ships.

Dreams Studio

...Packages are tailored to each guest (we are currently trying out pricing on different ships).

They take beautiful pictures. My sister did a session for her birthday and we all went to the viewing. I think the lowest package, which is what she got was 200.00, all the way up to 1000. I think they ended up with about four pictures. The photographer took them all over the ship and they spent a couple of hours capturing the shots. They take a ton of pictures and it is so hard to narrow to your price range.

Sent from my iPad using Forums