What about this SPA Model thingy

Shellyld6

Who can tell me about being a spa model for the Day sounds like fun to me is it for male n female? Do you sign up or do they pick you from the crowd? Are the treatments they give you at a discount? I would love to do it .. Do you have to be model quality I am pretty(not concieded) but have big bones.Just wondering.... Thanks for any info....

You can search under my name and find some posts about being a spa model. Quick thoughts to your questions -- can be male or female; you go to the Spa and ask if they need anyone -- you volunteer. The treatments are free -- you definately don't need to be a model or close to a model. I'm a perfect example that they take anyone!

Do you have to do your "modelling" right away? Or can you sign up to model for them later in the day or later in the cruise? I've got some stuff I need to do right after we board, but I'd love to do their 2nd or 3rd round of tours.

Archived