Harvest Caye Electric Boats

oneplustwins

Has anyone done the electric boat excursion on Harvest Caye recently? I booked it (looks like fun!), but I'm wondering if you can share the boat? We have four people in our group and the boat rental lasts 2 hours, so can we split it 2 people for the first hour and 2 people for the second hour? Thanks!!

I already booked it so I think I'm stuck with it now!! To be honest, it wasn't a bad price and if we can split it between the 4 of us then it will be a REALLY good price. I'm on the 10/21 sailing, if no one replies to this thread before then I will report back and let you know if they let us share it or not! I agree that 2 hours seems a bit long for a slow and relaxing boat ride. Thanks everyone!

Hmmm... that's interesting. The webpage when I booked it clearly stated 2 hours. Let me try to attach that.

v75geb.jpg

It looks like you booked it for 2 people. Only one person needs to book and two people can ride for one hour. Since you are paying twice it is two hours