Norwegian Escape Sept. 23-30 Miami Eastern Caribbean

prince1099

I'm sorry your experience was not good. I was on this cruise and my husband and I had a wonderful time. It was on par with all of our other cruises. There were things we liked a lot and things that we missed from other ships. All in all, everything was fine.

We had fun watching the shows and liked The Brat Pack. We liked all of the game shows in the Atrium area, but thought there needed to be more seating because if you didn't show up early, it was hard to get a seat. Some of their shows really needed to be in a larger area like a theater.

We liked that there was always a place to sit in the shade and we never had to get up early to find a chair. The chairs by the pools fill up, but we like to relax in the shade.

We were disappointed that the comedy shows were repeats and missed the ones we see on Carnival where the comedians often have many different shows so we can watch them all week. We had actually seen one of the comedians on another line.

The food in the buffet at dinner was not as good as either Carnival's or RCL's dinner buffet. The breakfast buffet was always good and the lunch had a good variety. The food in the main dining room was delicious.

Our room was wonderful. We had a mini suite balcony room and the bathroom was the best we have ever had on a cruise ship. It had a full size shower with a rain shower head and two additional sprayers. It had a double sink. The room itself was nice with a couch, desk, closet, closet shelves, and bed. The balcony was average sized.

We really liked the cruise director. He was funny, entertaining, and had a lot of energy. Getting on the ship was easy. When it came time to walk off of the ship, we took our luggage to deck 7 at 7:00 am and stood in line. Once they opened up the line to getting off of the ship, the process was the fastest we had ever gotten off of a ship.

The frozen drinks seemed to have very little alcohol, but the other drinks were strong. The drink service was not as good as my other cruises and I think it could be because they have the free drink package special, so they aren't as aggressive in bringing drinks around or taking drink orders.

I would have preferred an internet package with unlimited minutes, because I have to log in to work every day. Even though I got the internet package as one of my perks, I had to purchase an additional package. But I guess it was fine because I got the first package as a perk.

I ate at O'Sheehan's one night and it was good. I wanted to go to the dance parties, but I was too tired at the end of the night. All in all, it was a great cruise and met my expectations.

Great review.! Thank you :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm sorry your experience was not good. I was on this cruise and my husband and I had a wonderful time. It was on par with all of our other cruises. There were things we liked a lot and things that we missed from other ships. All in all, everything was fine.

We had fun watching the shows and liked The Brat Pack. We liked all of the game shows in the Atrium area, but thought there needed to be more seating because if you didn't show up early, it was hard to get a seat. Some of their shows really needed to be in a larger area like a theater.

We liked that there was always a place to sit in the shade and we never had to get up early to find a chair. The chairs by the pools fill up, but we like to relax in the shade.

We were disappointed that the comedy shows were repeats and missed the ones we see on Carnival where the comedians often have many different shows so we can watch them all week. We had actually seen one of the comedians on another line.

The food in the buffet at dinner was not as good as either Carnival's or RCL's dinner buffet. The breakfast buffet was always good and the lunch had a good variety. The food in the main dining room was delicious.

Our room was wonderful. We had a mini suite balcony room and the bathroom was the best we have ever had on a cruise ship. It had a full size shower with a rain shower head and two additional sprayers. It had a double sink. The room itself was nice with a couch, desk, closet, closet shelves, and bed. The balcony was average sized.

We really liked the cruise director. He was funny, entertaining, and had a lot of energy. Getting on the ship was easy. When it came time to walk off of the ship, we took our luggage to deck 7 at 7:00 am and stood in line. Once they opened up the line to getting off of the ship, the process was the fastest we had ever gotten off of a ship.

The frozen drinks seemed to have very little alcohol, but the other drinks were strong. The drink service was not as good as my other cruises and I think it could be because they have the free drink package special, so they aren't as aggressive in bringing drinks around or taking drink orders.

I would have preferred an internet package with unlimited minutes, because I have to log in to work every day. Even though I got the internet package as one of my perks, I had to purchase an additional package. But I guess it was fine because I got the first package as a perk.

I ate at O'Sheehan's one night and it was good. I wanted to go to the dance parties, but I was too tired at the end of the night. All in all, it was a great cruise and met my expectations.

Thanks for the review I now have a better understanding of what to expect. This will be my first NCL cruise, I'm elite on Princess but this cruise was free. I've never been on a ship with this many people should be interesting!