Mariner-Western - Cozumel

doverite

Would like to know too, we are on Mariner, Jan.29. We are also back on the go to Cozumel list but I would like to what shape it is in?? Was it buzzing with people, or quiet and sad???

Helpful information wanted!!!!

Thanks,

Found this on the port board, hope it helps.

Ken

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=264606

YES!!! We arrived in Cozumel on the 9th as scheduled. We were tendered of course but it was not too bad. Lots and lots of destruction but I have to say that the locals are working VERY hard to get things back to normal. The beaches along the main street are gone, the Hard Rock was closed, Carlos and Charlies was destroyed as well as many other buildings, the Carnival pier is GONE, the RCCL pier is destroyed and the greenery is devastated. Stores were open if able and the Market in the center of town was booming.

We helped their economy by spending lots of money there. Enjoy your trip and you can look forward to visiting Cozumel. Captain Johnny and the staff were sooooo excited to return to Cozumel.

Enjoy your trip!!!! :D

Cindy ;)

Would like to know too, we are on Mariner, Jan.29. We are also back on the go to Cozumel list but I would like to what shape it is in?? Was it buzzing with people, or quiet and sad???

Helpful information wanted!!!!

Thanks,

Dear, Sanditoes4, My huband & I will be sailing on the same voyage as you, Mariner Jan 29th. We will see you on board maybe? Will be checking out the meet & mingle thing as well. Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

kimala please join us on the roll call thread:) we would be happy to meet you before the cruise. our m&m on the cruise is scheduled, but we all want to meet before hand...come on over get the details. MAO

Archived