Question about pre-purchase internet

teddyton

When I was looking to pre-purchase the internet for an upcoming sailing. When it came to the part for purchasing it had both people in the cabin on there. Does this mean we can both be on the internet at the same time?

When I was looking to pre-purchase the internet for an upcoming sailing. When it came to the part for purchasing it had both people in the cabin on there. Does this mean we can both be on the internet at the same time?

As others have stated one person/device at a time. If you only want to buy one there is a little "remove" next to each person's name, just click that for the person you don't want to buy it for and it will update your cart.

When you select the option to pre-purchase an internet plan, the "Confirm Purchase" screen defaults to both people, if only 2 in the cabin. If you kept going, it would charge your for both. If you paid for both, then both would be able to access an internet plan at the same time. However on that same screen, you can remove one of the listed pax, pay for one, then only pax one at a time can access the internet plan, but not both simultaneously.

Before you buy it, check to make sure it's going to work for you. (Check the forum for your ship to see what others have to say about it.) We pre-bought the top tier plan and found out it was tooooo sloooow. Also it decided my e-mail server was taboo and would not let us connect to it. Carnival did refund the charge to my CC I used to purchase it with. If I had bought it on board it would have been immediately refunded to the S&S account.