Private Snorkeling Tour- Need to Book

hacmangum

Hello. Curious if anyone here has ever used cozumel cruise excursions dot net as their tour operator? I am looking to book with them but they will not give me specific information like pick up and drop off times, etc until after I make my deposit which makes me nervous- what if I dont agree and want to change and they wont let me because I have already made deposit?

Also interested to hear any other private snorkel operators. I need to get this booked ASAP!

Thank you in advance.

We booked with Cozumel H2O for 2 weeks from now when we are there. They were very responsive and emailed back and forth with me several times, giving me all

of the specifics. It might be worth checking them out?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We booked with Cozumel H2O for 2 weeks from now when we are there. They were very responsive and emailed back and forth with me several times, giving me all

Thanks so much!

• 1 month later...

How did you experience with Cozumel H20 go? We really want to book one for our family of 9 (6 kids) that gets us around and over to El Cielo....

We arrived in Cozumel on October 27, 2017 via a cruise ship, Allure of the Seas. I emailed Exclusive Cozumel sailing a few months in advance. They got back to me right away.

From the minute we walked on the boat they were treating us like VIP's. Making sure everybody had something to drink if wanted one. They put down towels and pillows for us to lay out on. They kept on checking on us to make sure everything was good or if we needed something.

There were six of us in the group. We went snorkeling in the Paraiso reef and then we went to the sand bar. While snorkeling one acted as a snorkel guide, pointing out things and showing us what direction to go.

At the sand bar we did the stand up paddle, relax on the boat and on the paddles. We were able to stand and walked around on the sand bar. While there, they prepared us drinks while we were in the water and brought them to the edge of the boat. They made some guacamole, fresh ceviche, and quesadillas. All were great. They even had a cake for me since it was my birthday. The cake was very good.

It was a perfect day. I felt they could not have done anything better. The only thing is that I wished the boat went faster so we could have seen more. But for the six hours we had the boat it was an awesome experience.