Where is Sarah of Glory Tours?

moya

I have emailed them twice and have not gotten a response for a tour request and we are getting worried as we leave in 3 weeks.

Does anyone know where they are or have recomendations for an alternative tour guide that offers the same type tour as Best of Barbados?

Thanks for any help

Moya

Hi Moya :)

I am here I am here LOL I am not sure I got any of your emails as I have responded to all my email. I just have a few tour passes to send out today and then I will be up to date:)

Things have been a bit busy with lots of tours going on and lots of ships in and Christmas coming.

If you have not herd from me at the time you read this please email me and put in the subject line MOYA from Cruise Critic. I automatically delete messages with viruses so once your computer does not have a virus I should get your email :D

Have a great day :)

Thanks Sarah glad you are ok -

I just sent you 2 more emails - I am sure that we do not have a virus as we have virus scans on to scan all emails ect .

Hope you get them this time and look forward to hearing from you.

Moya

Hi Sarah

I signed up for your Best of Barbados tour (for 12/22/05, 1 person, Linda) on your web site several days go, but haven't heard back from you. I also gave my credit card number. I sent you an e-mail earlier today, but no response yet. I leave in a week and I'm trying to get all of the last minute details covered. Please let me know if you received my reservation. Where and when do we meet? What do I bring? When do we get back to the cruise ship - Serenade of the Seas. Thank you. Linda:confused:

Sun, Dec. 11 - Sarah - I just sent you an e-mail and this is a copy.

I am the one who also contacted you on cruise critic under the "Where is Sarah" thread. Early last week (Mon, Tues, or Wed) I filled out your on-line reservation form for Thurs. Dec. 22 (Serenade of the Seas). I also gave my credit card number. I've also sent emails. I am a little concerned because I know that you've had trouble with credit cards in the past. I don't want to make a second reservation, because I am reluctant to give my credit card information again and possibly get double billed. I have a cell phone - 973-271-2079. Please email me here or at cruise critic under "Where is Sarah" (Barbados page) and let me know what's going on. Thank you. Linda

Archived