Millenium Med Cruise - CC 8172

reader5

We visited friends in that cabin - it was fantastic. Just loved their huge balcony. Also the Panorama deck is the best - the deck above gets a lot of scraping noises made by the movement of chairs from the deck above. Also the musician can be a little loud on that same deck - but you are a deck down - just perfect!!!!! We've booked 8185 this October to the Med for the same reason I've just outlined. Can't wait!!!!!

you have booked the EXACT room I want to book for our Med cruise. We are hoping to go October 2007! We are on the Connie in March, and I'm planning on booking while onboard to get the credit...if the books are open on it by then. How far in advance did you book to get that awesome room? Can't wait to hear all about it.

Booked the Med cruise CC8172 almost a year in advance. Now I am just looking at the high cost of flights into Barcelona and out of Venice. Departing from Toronto Canada. Waiting for a callback from my TA to give me some prices. She is recommending Lufthansa but will see what prices she comes back with.

Archived