Help!! ? about Voyager & Caribbean

qkdasmom

We are going on a cruise Jan. 14. Those who have been on Voyager could you please answer some questions.....

First of all our TA talked us into staying on the 9th deck....We usually stay on lower decks where we feel the least motion....so will we feel a lot of motion on the 9th deck?

Does anyone know who the CD for this cruise will be? Is there a place we can find out?

How are the seas currently? We have a group of 16 going and some of the more negative of our group have heard that it is going to be very rough seas with all the recent hurricanes. Since I am the organizer of this group, of course I want it to be perfect for all, but especially the first timers!!!!

Thank you for your help.

Welcome to the party!!

We are also going on the jan 14 sailing on Voyager. Please have your group sign up on the meet an mingle, we are only 6 cruisers short of having a meet and mingle party so if your group signs up there will be plenty.

You can go to roll calls and then royal caribbean then voyager, you will see our sailing so you can talk to us.

Hmm lets see deck 9 should be fine, this is a HUGE ship and last time we were on it there was very little to no movement felt. We are on deck 10.

Current CD is Alan Brooks

Hurricane season is over, there is no rough seas in the caribbean, in comparason to other seas. You should be fine.

Please make sure you sign up for the meet and mingle again pls :) and look forward to talking to you on the roll call website.

Lou

My DH and I sailed in September on the Voyager , we left from Bayonne. Had some rough seas for the first night or two but once we hit Florida it was smooth sailing , just like glass. We stayed on the deck 10 and didn't see a difference between the decks. I made sure i took my dramamine for the full 9 days so I had no problem (and I get severe motion sickness). As far as hurricanes the season is over and looks pretty good until next hurricane season (mid summer). Have a great time, you'll love the Voyager. We had a Grand Suite and absolutely loved it and the wonderful food and service. Oh and a tip. If you go to Labadee make sure you go to the helicopter pad as you are pulling in , in the morning. It is the most incredible island to pull up. Just lush green mountains. Enjoy.

Current CD is Alan Brooks

Lou

Just got off the Voyager yesterday, and our CD was Leo Papa, a.k.a. Leo from Rio. Sounded like he'd only been on the ship a couple of weeks, and just read another post that the CD from the Legend (I think) was going to be on the Voyager next. Perhaps Leo is only a sub?

Archived