Nautilus or Atlantis

cprofits

We are traveling (Jan/06) with two young children (ages 2 and 5) and thought a semi-submersible would be a good thing to do with them. I've found both of their websites and they seem similar. Does anyone have any pros or cons to help me choose which one to book?

I've found some threads but most of them are fairly old. I was wondering if anyone has done either of these tours recently.

Thanks!

We did the Atlantis submarine in Aruba in Oct. We took a 10 minute boat ride out to the submarine. The Atlantis submarine goes down about 150 feet. There was quite a bit of marine life to look at and there was a card at each window (2 people share a window) with pictures of the various species so you could identify what you were looking at. I think we were down about 1/2 hour. I booked directly with atlantisadventure.com & saved at least $10pp, plus we were given a Dive Log. In Aruba their office was within easy walking distance of the pier - not sure how close it is in CI.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived