1st Time Cruiser, 1st Time San Juaner

gollareny

You did not say how long you will be there....where you are staying if you are doing a precruise or postcruise stay. Definately walk old San Juan. Try to hit El Morro if possible. If staying longer than a port stay there are other special little places to go. Let us know more details and we could respond better.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note that the walking tour by Frommers online is not as detailed as the one in the book Frommers "Caribbean Ports of Call" (5th edition is latest printing) Good investment for anyone going to the Caribbean on a ship. Has all the ports and SO FULL OF USEFUL INFO. Wish I had bought it before my first cruise..... Good tip Sheffie

Hi,

We are going on a March 2006 cruise, just wondering if I should buy the 5th edition or if I should wait a month or so to see if Frommers will be coming out with the newest edition in Jan 2006? I have one that I bought 2 or 3 years ago just want to get the newest edition.

Archived