smoothies on Oasis?

tink313

The smoothies are made with the same pre mixed stuff they use for alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. Don't expect fresh fruit, healthy smoothies even in the Vitality Cafe.........we used the refreshment pkg mainly for specialty coffees, fresh OJ, bottled sparkling water and preferred to limit the sweet high calorie smoothies and non alcoholic frozen drinks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Disagree about Vitality Cafe I saw plenty of fresh fruit going into smoothies. As a side note they have an espresso machine and make great coffee drinks and hardly a line. However, when I was there they had only one server so it took a loooonnnngggg time to get a drink. But worth it and its an uncrowded quite spot.

Correct about any supplements you want to add, there is a large sign saying it's not included in any drink package.

They also have a few items to eat. Nothing to write home about, but enough to kill the tummy rumble for an hour or so.

We tried several smoothies but none had any fresh fruit. They all came directly from the various pre mixed containers.

Did you get them at the Vitality Cafe? Because I sat there for at least 30 minutes waiting for DW to finish a massage and I saw nothing but fresh fruit and veg's going into smoothies. Can't vouch for other locations, but that's the way it was at Oasis Vitality.

This was on Harmony and not smoothies, but I ordered several fresh juices from the Vitality Cafe, all which were obviously made with fresh fruits. Delicious and they were all covered on the refreshment package. I was sad I didn’t discover it sooner because the fresh juices were so good and they were a great way to start my early mornings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's strange that Vitality Cafes on different ships would or wouldn't all use fresh fruit or veg's. The Oasis had bins of each stacked up on the counter and I saw at least 6-8 people order all sorts of drinks using all fresh stuff. I heard some very strange combinations ordered.