What time is the CIRQUE DU SOLEIL show.

vacationmommy

We will be on the Dec 22nd sailing of the MSC MERAVIGLIA and I am prebooking our shows we decided to do drinks and the show for one, and dinner and the show for another, however, I do not see anywhere when they list what the times for the show, are there multiple times through a day like RCCL Ice show? Or is it only one set time per night show? I wanted to see how the show times will work with our dinner time we are in the YC so are flexible but we like to eat later. Thank you for all any help. :)

We will be on the Dec 22nd sailing of the MSC MERAVIGLIA and I am prebooking our shows we decided to do drinks and the show for one, and dinner and the show for another, however, I do not see anywhere when they list what the times for the show, are there multiple times through a day like RCCL Ice show? Or is it only one set time per night show? I wanted to see how the show times will work with our dinner time we are in the YC so are flexible but we like to eat later. Thank you for all any help. :)

There are two different shows SONOR and VIAGGIO only available as packages with either a meal or a drink(cocktail).

The meal is served 1 hr before the show and the cocktails 15 minutes before the show, in case you were thinking that 4 start times = 4 shows , it doesn't, each show has different start times depending on which of the 2 packages you purchase

each appears on three nights of the cruise, two performances of the same show on any 1 night

Sunday (Genoa) SONOR meal and show 18:30 & 21:30, cocktail and show 19:15 & 22:15

Monday (Naples) SONOR meal and show 21:30, cocktail and show 19:15 & 22:15

Tuesday (Messina) VIAGGIO meal and show 18:30 & 21:30, cocktail and show 19:15 & 22:15

Wednesday (Valletta) VIAGGIO meal and show 18:30 & 21:30, cocktail and show 19:15 & 22:15

Thursday (At Sea) VIAGGIO meal and show 18:30 & 21:30, cocktail and show 19:15 & 22:15

Friday (Barcelona) NO SHOWS

Saturday (Marseille) SONOR meal and show 18:30 & 21:30, cocktail and show 19:15 & 22:15

Hope this helps

Pete

The above information was taken from the daily programs from 24th Sept to 1st Oct.

I haven't made a mistake on the Monday shows timings there was only one start time for meal and show.

I presume they had more bookings for the cocktail and show so had only guests with the drink plus show for the first performance.

So there may be slight differences to the schedule on your cruise depending on the numbers for the 2 packages

Hope this makes sense to you

Pete