Best tour company for 27 waterfalls?

cruisebarbie

4 of us did it last year on our own. Just go utside the port and grab a taxi. There will be a english speaking person outside to set up your taxi. Just tell him what you want.

For us, it was going to cost $100 for the taxi up to the waterfalls and back (the driver will wait for you and bring you back). At the waterfall kiosk, we paid $8 pp for the 12 waterfalls. They gave us 2 guides (they must have thought we needed that many, 4 of us late 50's). Also cost $4 per locker to store our valuables (got 2). Guides were very patient with us and very good at helping us navigate through the river. Don't forget to bring water or buy it at the kiosk.

At the end, we tipped both guides a $20 bill.

Total cost for 4 of us was $180. Breaks down to $45 each.

We used Marysol Tours and were very happy with them. I believe it was $ 55 per person and included transportation, 12 waterfalls with guides, lunch and a stop at a local cigar factory. If you did not want lunch, it was only $ 45 each.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We used Marysol Tours and were very happy with them. I believe it was $ 55 per person and included transportation, 12 waterfalls with guides, lunch and a stop at a local cigar factory. If you did not want lunch, it was only $ 45 each.

RV Tours provided a fantastic tour for us. Their prices are listed on their web page. Highly recommend.