Anyone have scans of the excursion descriptions for Genoa

vacationmommy

I am booking our excursions or trying to anyway for Genoa Italy for our December trip, there is one called Magnificent Milan GOA23, however, there is no description an issue I am running into on many of these excursions I am looking at. Has anyone done this excursion? Or does anyone have scans of the excursions handout they have on the ship? I tried to search the forums but there was no information so anything information would be a big help thank you.

I am booking our excursions or trying to anyway for Genoa Italy for our December trip, there is one called Magnificent Milan GOA23,however, there is no description an issue I am running into on many of these excursions I am looking at. Has anyone done this excursion? Or does anyone have scans of the excursions handout they have on the ship? I tried to search the forums but there was no information so anything information would be a big help thank you.

Yes I have exactly what you want

you may have to press the CTRL key simultaneously with the (plus) + key, several times, to expand the images so as to be able to read them

CTRL and (minus) to go back to normal size

These are scans of the excursions brochure from on board the ship last month

GOA 23 doesn't appear

genoa%20tours%201.jpg

genoa%20tours%202.jpg

genoa%20tours%203.jpg

Hope you understand how to expand them to read them

Pete

They sent me a description thank you for all the help for anyone interested this is the description of the excursion.

Get off the ship and spend a day in magnificent Milano, the 2nd largest city in Italy as regards to population, politics and cultural affairs, and the first in the field of commerce, industry and banking. After 2-hour coach drive on the motorway from Genoa, you will reach this cosmopolitan city to meet your guide and begin an 1,5-hour guided walking tour that will unveil some of Milan’s best spots. Following your guide, you will start from Piazza Castello until reaching “La Scala” – Milan’s Opera House inaugurated in 1778, and “Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and Catedral Square, the real heart of the city. Enjoy some free time in “Piazza Duomo” looking for a nice place to have lunch or, for the braver, to climb up the gold statue “Madonnina”, the statue of the Virgin Mary placed atop the Cathedral. Alternatively, if you are a shopping lover, Milan is the place to be as it is worldwide renowned for its designer shops including Gucci, Armani, and Versace, and for its stylish ambience. Take some time to shop around or simply window browsing. Your 2-hour coach drive to Genoa port and your cruise ship ends this exclusive excursion. Please note: this tour is only for guests in transit in Genoa port and includes long periods of walking. It is considered unsuitable for guests using a wheelchair.

They sent me a description thank you for all the help for anyone interested this is the description of the excursion.

Get off the ship and spend a day in magnificent Milano, the 2nd largest city in Italy as regards to population, politics and cultural affairs, and the first in the field of commerce, industry and banking. After 2-hour coach drive on the motorway from Genoa, you will reach this cosmopolitan city to meet your guide and begin an 1,5-hour guided walking tour that will unveil some of Milan’s best spots. Following your guide, you will start from Piazza Castello until reaching “La Scala” – Milan’s Opera House inaugurated in 1778, and “Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and Catedral Square, the real heart of the city. Enjoy some free time in “Piazza Duomo” looking for a nice place to have lunch or, for the braver, to climb up the gold statue “Madonnina”, the statue of the Virgin Mary placed atop the Cathedral. Alternatively, if you are a shopping lover, Milan is the place to be as it is worldwide renowned for its designer shops including Gucci, Armani, and Versace, and for its stylish ambience. Take some time to shop around or simply window browsing. Your 2-hour coach drive to Genoa port and your cruise ship ends this exclusive excursion. Please note: this tour is only for guests in transit in Genoa port and includes long periods of walking. It is considered unsuitable for guests using a wheelchair.

I'd treat that with caution

as i've just looked at the USA and UK sites and done a screen shot of the tours on offfr at the moment

UK SITE

genoa%20excursions.jpg

USA site (note:- slightly different to tnhe UK offerings)

genoa%20excursions%20usa.jpg

Pete

They make things so complicated compared to other cruise lines, I think we will just wait and book on the ship for that port or just get out and explore on our own since we have excursions in every other port. Thank you for the screenshot :)

The Milan excursions are also listed on our MSC Orchestra cruise in March but they also do not have descriptions. They appear on the MSC USA website in the excursions list.

GOA23T – MAGNIFICENT MILANO

Duration: approx.*7,5 hours

Get off the ship and spend a day in magnificent Milano, the 2nd largest city in Italy as regards to population, politics and cultural affairs, and*the first in the field of commerce, industry and banking.*After 2-hour coach drive on the motorway from Genoa, you will reach this cosmopolitan city to meet your guide and begin an 1,5-hour guided walking tour that will unveil some of Milan’s*best spots.*Following your guide, you will start from Piazza Castello until reaching “La Scala” – Milan’s Opera House inaugurated in 1778, and “Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and Catedral Square, the real heart of the city. Enjoy some free time in “Piazza*Duomo” looking for a nice place to have lunch or, for the braver, to climb up the gold statue “Madonnina”, the statue of the Virgin Mary placed atop the Cathedral. Alternatively, if you are a shopping lover, Milan is the place to be as it is worldwide renowned*for its designer shops including Gucci, Armani, and Versace, and for its stylish ambience. Take some time to shop around or simply window browsing. Your 2-hour coach drive to Genoa port and your cruise ship ends this exclusive excursion.*Please*note: this tour is only for guests in transit in Genoa port and includes long periods of walking. It is considered unsuitable for guests using a wheelchair.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app