new website look - what do you think?

I like it more than the last version. There are a few things I dislike. I wish you could check by exact dates instead of the entire month. The Duration button never seems to work for me. I click on 6-8 days and 3 and 4 night cruise still some up.

I wish you could book for more than 4 people in a room.

Sadly that’s a problem with their backend software. Their booking system is weird like that. Book a room for 5 or more and there are separate booking numbers for the same room. A PIA! Other cruise lines can handle more than 4, get with the times royal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wish you could book for more than 4 people in a room.

Sadly that’s a problem with their backend software. Their booking system is weird like that. Book a room for 5 or more and there are separate booking numbers for the same room. A PIA! Other cruise lines can handle more than 4, get with the times royal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes! I wish you could book more than 4 people in a room too. My kids are getting to be teens so I think we would still book two rooms but I would prefer to be able to check the price for one room vs. two without having to call.

Otherwise I have been happy with the change so far. It seems to be working a little better for me.

I preferred the old page when looking to book by ship. I liked being able to see the different classes and which ship fell into which class. Also, I wish they would give photos when looking at the ship and the stateroom categories. You click on a category and get a description of the category as a whole rather than each of the divisions within that category. So, for booking by boat and getting cabin descriptions I prefer the old site. However, as someone mentioned earlier, at least the new one doesn't freeze as much.