Upgraded Room - Now have Wrong Luggage Tags.

David14259

Greetings,

I upgraded our room from an Ocean View to a Balcony, and Carnival sent us the luggage tags for the old room. I called carnival and they E-mailed me some new papers to print out to speed up check in, but they said they couldn't mail me new luggage tags, and that I should just use the old ones (for the wrong deck). The carnival guy said my luggage would find its way to my new room.

Has anyone else gone through this? Is there anything I can do to speed up my luggage/guarantee it shows up to the correct room? Make my own tags? :) Thanks for the info.

David

:eek: I would NOT use the old luggage tags with the wrong deck on them :eek:

When you get to the terminal tell your porter and he will check the manifest and give you new tags to put on your luggage (We did this on our last cruise). I brought my mailing labels with me and just stuck them on all the luggage tags and quickly wrote the cabin number down and was so easy and no problems whatsoever.

Laura

When you get to the terminal tell your porter and he will check the manifest and give you new tags to put on your luggage (We did this on our last cruise).

Yes... just what Laura said. This is not really any different than the TBA tags... the porters will give you what you need.

Have a grand time... :)

We just recieved our docs for 1/9 Fascination and we were upgraded to a different floor and our docs still show an inside cabin on the Riviera Deck and we are in an outside on the Empress Deck. Found this out the the Purchase Gifts and Services on Carnival.Com. Our TA called Carnival to confirn and they would not send new tags and assured us that our bags would find our room. So all in all we are NOT going to be using the provided tags and we will take our chances with the Porter.

Archived