Royal Mariner or Norwegian Jewel?

Tigger007

We are an active family of 5, sons 18 nd 16 and daughter 12. The Jewel is less expensive but I though the rock climbing, mini golf etc would keep us busier. No one on the boards really talk much about using these activies and I was wonder if they are open all the time and easy to use then when you want, etc. Which should we choose? :confused:

We are an active family of 5, sons 18 nd 16 and daughter 12. The Jewel is less expensive but I though the rock climbing, mini golf etc would keep us busier. No one on the boards really talk much about using these activies and I was wonder if they are open all the time and easy to use then when you want, etc. Which should we choose? :confused:

Don't have a lot of personal experience, but just got off the Mariner with a family similar in age and size to yours. All five of the kids had a wonderful time on the Mariner. The acitivities (Ocean Adventures) program for all age groups was highly recommended by the parents as one of the best they had ever encountered on any of thier 8 other cruises.

The mother said that the feedback from her hard to please kids was very positive and they had a great time.

Hope this helps.

Archived