Jade Haven 2nd Bedroom Pull-out or Fold-over?

ATLJC

We were in a Haven 2-Bedroom suite on the Jewel a few years ago and the second bedroom's sofa folded over into a bed (perpendicular to the pull-down wall bunk). The second person in the sofa bed had to climb over their sleep-mate in order to leave the bed.

I've noticed since the Jade refurb that there is a new type of sofa in the second bedroom.

Hoping someone can confirm that this sofa will pull out to convert into a bed (parallel to the pull-down buck) and both sleepers can exit the bed on the sides instead of crawling over the other person.

If anyone has pictures of the Jewel class Haven 2 Bedroom suite's second bedroom's sofa made up into a bed, I'd be most appreciative!

Thanks!

We were on The Pearl in 2014 and again in July 2017 which was after its refurb. Both times, bed configuration in the second bedroom was the same as you describe from before...with the fold down bed perpendicular to the pull down.

It looks to me like a new sofa was installed in Jade's refurb, where on the other Jewel class refurbishments they didn't replace most of the furniture keeping the original sofa bed in the second bedroom on the Pearl and Jewel.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/norwegian-jade-438/the-haven-two-bedroom-family-villa-393059/the-haven-two-bedroom-family-villa--v17572105

We were in a Haven 2-Bedroom suite on the Jewel a few years ago and the second bedroom's sofa folded over into a bed (perpendicular to the pull-down wall bunk). The second person in the sofa bed had to climb over their sleep-mate in order to leave the bed.

I've noticed since the Jade refurb that there is a new type of sofa in the second bedroom.

Hoping someone can confirm that this sofa will pull out to convert into a bed (parallel to the pull-down buck) and both sleepers can exit the bed on the sides instead of crawling over the other person.

If anyone has pictures of the Jewel class Haven 2 Bedroom suite's second bedroom's sofa made up into a bed, I'd be most appreciative!

Thanks!

Just got off the jade in the 2 bedroom...Yes, room set up is the same. and yes, 2nd person still has to crawl over the first person!! It still is a very nice room!!

It looks to me like a new sofa was installed in Jade's refurb, where on the other Jewel class refurbishments they didn't replace most of the furniture keeping the original sofa bed in the second bedroom on the Pearl and Jewel.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/norwegian-jade-438/the-haven-two-bedroom-family-villa-393059/the-haven-two-bedroom-family-villa--v17572105

how does the person on the top see the tv?? we are in this room on the Gem this weekend and have 2 adult children in there seems like a really silly layout

how does the person on the top see the tv?? we are in this room on the Gem this weekend and have 2 adult children in there seems like a really silly layout

The don't.

There is only so much they can do in that small room.

Good news is there is a totally separate living room with a tv.

The don't.

There is only so much they can do in that small room.

Good news is there is a totally separate living room with a tv.

ughh we had the same room on the Breakaway and the bed was on top of the couch parallel and the tv was right in front of them