Contacting R.C. Australia

markannab

I have asked this question before and been given help by a fellow forum member. Unfortunately, I've still hit a dead end.

My wife and I are guest speakers with another cruise line and would like to look at doing the same with R.C. in Australia since we've cruised with them a few times. Unfortunately, I get no response regardless of what supplied email address I use. There also appears to be no way to phone them directly (the options when you ring are mostly for booking-related matters).

Can anyone assist me with this?

Thanks very much,

Mark.

I strongly suspect that the Royal Caribbean office in Australia serves solely as a cruise sales office and believe all contracting for fleet-wide ship services is handled centrally at Corporate Headquarters in Miami...

As such I would suggest that you direct your written inquiry--you may surely specify that your interest is in providing services aboard ships while based in Australia--to Michael Bayley, Royal Caribbean's President, at 1050 Caribbean Way, Miami, Florida USA 33132... I'm sure that Mr. Bayley's office will route your correspondence to the proper internal [or external; it strikes me as possible that engagement of Enrichment Speakers is subcontracted to an outside agency] resource for consideration and response...

With Celebrity Solstice also serving the Australia market part of the year, you may also want to consider writing to Celebrity's President--Lisa Lutoff-Perlo--at the same address... And with Azamara visiting the Australia market periodically, you may also want to consider writing to its President--Larry Pimentel--at the same address...

Some selected vendor relationships are common and managed centrally across the Royal Caribbean International family of brands; some vary by brand [for instance, spa services aboard Celebrity ships are sub-contracted to Canyon Ranch but spa services aboard Royal Caribbean and Azamara are sub-contracted to Steiner]...

I hope this is helpful... Best wishes...

In my experience Royal does not have nearly as many guest lecturers onboard as other lines. While they might have one once in a while, especially on longer cruises like TA´s, good luck on having them hire you.

From Royals website:

http://www.royalcareersatsea.com

Their hiring partner in Australia:

AUSTRALIA

Elite Executive

07 4057 9053 or 0409 59 11 88

recruitment@eliteexecutive.com.au

http://www.eliteexecutive.com.au