Dec 5 Enchantment DVD

Mark

I have just returned from a great cruise aboard the Enchantment of the Seas...week of great weather on a great ship. I like the cruise so much that I spent $30 to purchase the trip highlights DVD from the photo department onboard Enchantment. I get home and try to show the DVD to my family and it gets stuck about 10 minutes into the show at the scene that shows the pool area and crowds of people.

Has anyone else had a problem with the DVD from Enchantment December 5? If so, how and what did you do to resolve?

Please advise

Thanks

Mark:confused:

I didn't have a problem with a DVD, but rather with a vcr tape I purchased from my Serenade cruises a couple years back. Only half of the video was there!!!

I called RCI (think I got the number off their website) and told them I got a bad tape. Apparently there's an outside video production company that handles the DVD's and VCR tapes. The RCI rep gave me the company's number to call and I just needed to tell them which ship and sailing # I was on (if you play your DVD, that info pops up at the very beginning of the video).

They mailed me a new tape which I had in no time!! The entire process was very quick and hassle free!

Archived