Cancelling early saver...new cruise question.

MikeNKim

Good morning,

I am hoping someone can help me. Although I have cruised quite a bit this situation has never come up for me so I am lost.

I cancelled a cruise that I had booked early saver on, so I know I lose $50per person. I am ok with that, My question is the balance of my deposit is being held for me to book a new cruise from what I understand.

My question is with that balance$150 can I put it towards a fully refundable fair knowing that if I had to cancel again I would lose that $150 as well.

When I booked the cruise I was cancelling it was reduced deposits, I don’t want to be out $500now if I had to cancel again.

I am hoping my question makes sense.

Thank you

I did that exact same thing before. I booked early Saver and had to cancel. I took the remaining deposit ($400) and applied it to a new cruise under the past guest fare. Six months later we had to cancel AGAIN, and I put all the money from the 2nd canceled cruise (including the $400) on to our recent Elation cruise. I never lost it.

That’s just my experience. Someone else’s may be different.