Carnival Sensation Questions

thehypnoman

I am planning some FUN for a big group on the Nov. 25th Sailing of the Sensation to the Eastern Caribbean. We go to Princess Cays and Amber Cove

Anyone have a FUN TIMES for this itinerary?

Details on the Cruise Director?

Who is the DJ?

Comedians?

What are the stage Shows?

What night is the "Formal Night"? Monday probably???

Any other Theme Nights? White night?

Any reviews or information you can give me would be awesome. Thanks.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2473392

This is the best post I have found for Carnival Sensation Fun Times. It is not the identical itinerary to our upcoming January cruise, and perhaps not yours either, but I think the stage show schedules will at least be similar. From what I have read, there is a Welcome Aboard Show rather late on embarkation day, and then 2 other song-and-dance shows on Sensation: 88 Keys, and Studio VIP. They also do Hasbro the game show, Love and Marriage Show and Bingo in the main showrooms on various evenings. Consensus seems to be that if you like your garden variety glitzy stage shows, 88 Keys (piano rock and roll theme) and Studio VIP ('70s disco and Soul Train theme) are good and that there should be more of that rather than a couple nights of bingo.

They also have a Punchliner comedy club with live stand-up a couple nights of the cruise. I do not think they have any theme nights other than the one "cruise elegant" night. Keep in mind this is all hearsay based on trying to find the same kinds of info you are after. Sensation does not have tons of reviews here on the boards.