Harmony Boardwalk end versus second from end balcony

Smyles

Hi!

We just received our room number. We had planned on an interior but my husband decided to try out the balcony guarantee since it was close in price. We Just received our room 10327. I am quite happy about it. We don't plan to be on the balcony much aside from when one of us is in the room while our daughter naps. We had an ocean balcony on Allure and really didn't get that much use so didn't want to spend the extra this time around (better allowing us to make this cruise part of a larger 2.5week vacation).

I noticed that room 12729 is still open. I am curious if there is much of a difference between the second from end and end balcony. At first I thought there was but then a photo I found of 10329 showed it also had the divider wall between them and the end of the ship not a clear open end view.

I like floor 10. I am happy with the room, just debating if there is a big reason to attempt to switch the end balcony on the 12th floor.

Any thoughts? Pros or cons for either?

I am particularly excited for the added drink package. We don't drink much so don't get a drink package. We'll buy a few fancy drinks on the cruise but not enough to justify the daily package. But having the free sodas makes the soda a lot more enjoyable when we do have one :-)

Our 4 yr old will be thrilled to have a view of the carousel which she still talks about from last October on the Allure.

Thanks!

We were in 12727 a few weeks back. I personally found the deck 12 was nclose to being under the roof structure and the start point of the zip line. Our best rooms on Boardwalk when we have been on oasis class ship is usually deck 11 end or nearest the end for views and sight lines. Do remember, you are at the back of the ship and is can be a long walk specially if you have a child or children tagging along or being carried. Deck 10, you will be a little closer to the aqua show and sound when the show goes later in the evening. Only my/our observation.

Enjoy the cabin choice.

Thank you for the response. I did wonder if the roof was noticed on floor 12 balconies at the end. We will stick with floor 10 :-)

Luckily our daughter is a long distance stamina child. She has always despised being in a stroller and even at age 2 would opt to walk for 1.5 hrs over riding in what we called the 'very expensive diaper bag carrier" of a stroller we owned. She is happy to walk the ships length and sleeps well at night afterwards :-) But thank you for the head's up, I know many children that wouldn't do well with that long distance and carrying them would get old quick!

We always travel with a white noise machine which I hope will help drown out any noise coming in from the balcony door. But again. all that walking at least helps our daughter sleep through anything (not so much me, sadly).

Tpone item we appreciated in the cabin was there was no coffee table, giving what felt like extra room. We also thought that the washroom and in particular the shower telephone tube was a bit larger, and good for me, being 6’+ height. Closets in our set up was one each side of the sofa, and not on the end wall, again feeling more spacious for the size the the room really is . Tv is flat panel mounted on the wall across from TV.

After our 265 night of cruising, for a regular cabin type, this was our best experience for small cabins.

Enjoy! Happy sailing.