Shuttle Service

hummingbird63

Hi all! My sister is flying into Miami for our "family" cruise in February and she's looking for a hotel to stay at the night before. Can anyone recommend a good/safe hotel that offers shuttle service from the airport and then to the cruise terminal the next morning? Thanks

I haven't stayed there yet but am cruising in Dec and ended up chosing the Comfort suites Miami airport north. Free breakfast and free shuttle to port great reviews on trip advisor and a reasonable cost.

We were getting in later in evening so hotel close to airport seemed like a good idea on this trip and plus was the free shuttle both from airport to hotel and then to port.

I haven't stayed there yet but am cruising in Dec and ended up chosing the Comfort suites Miami airport north. Free breakfast and free shuttle to port great reviews on trip advisor and a reasonable cost.

We were getting in later in evening so hotel close to airport seemed like a good idea on this trip and plus was the free shuttle both from airport to hotel and then to port.

We stayed here two years ago and really enjoyed it. The shuttle service will also pick you up from port after cruise and take you back to airport or hotel for $5 each. We would stay here again. Very close to restaurants within walking distance.

We stayed here two years ago and really enjoyed it. The shuttle service will also pick you up from port after cruise and take you back to airport or hotel for $5 each. We would stay here again. Very close to restaurants within walking distance.

EDIT - my mistake! We stayed at Days Inn Miami Airport North.