Spring Break

cruzinjudi

My husband and I are thinkng about going on the Adventure of the Sea's April 30th

We no longer have children at home and was wondering if that is consider spring break and if there were going to more then normal amount of kids on the ship at that time=======any help would be appreciated

All I can tell you is that (the dreaded) "Spring Break" generally goes from mid-Feb through mid-April. Easter next year is on April 16, and many Spring Breaks revolve around Easter. I'm going on the Jewel on April 22, and really hope that Spring Break will be pretty much over and done with by that time! I think you'll be just fine with an April 30 cruise! By then, Spring Breakers should be getting ready for graduation. I hope!:D

Our spring break is that last week of April into May. We are in New England where the spring breaks are very late (because there is virtually no spring:) You will see some spring breakers but not many. I think it is actually a good time to go, you want to go before Memorial Day when schools begin letting out for the summer.

yeah my hubby's spring break was always in April when he lived up north too... Sorry.

We always cruise smack in the middle of spring break though due to March being ideal for vacations with our jobs and have never had a bad cruise... lots of kids or not.

Hi,

I have two daughters, one in high school and one in college. Their spring breaks are completely different this year (2006). College daughter: March 24 - April 2. High School daughter: April 14 - 23. Hope this helps.

KathiB

We cruised on a 5nt Carnival one year in early March (Florida universities' breaktime) and got a guaranteed suite. Figured the worst suite is still great and if things got rowdy on deck, we could retire to our quiet room--turns out we got one of the biggest and really enjoyed the balcony. So now we're balcony cruisers!

BTW the college students we encountered at dinner and in public areas (didn't do the Lido deck often) were perfectly behaved and quite enjoyable.

Archived