Internet Packages

iamchrisstone

Last time I sailed, I swear there was a discount if I paid for the whole cruise at once for the premium internet. it was a package all in itself. Now Im showing just a social, value and premium and it's all per day. did they change it, or am i mistaken or is it only available on certain ships?

Last time I sailed, I swear there was a discount if I paid for the whole cruise at once for the premium internet. it was a package all in itself. Now Im showing just a social, value and premium and it's all per day. did they change it, or am i mistaken or is it only available on certain ships?

You may have cruised during a time of discounted/ introduction internet plans. I have noticed this when they were trying out different packages. Was it the Breeze or Dream ?

You may have cruised during a time of discounted/ introduction internet plans. I have noticed this when they were trying out different packages. Was it the Breeze or Dream ?

They still have them as packages it's just that when you go to buy it, it only shows the per day amount. You have to actually put it in your cart to see the total.

They still have them as packages it's just that when you go to buy it, it only shows the per day amount. You have to actually put it in your cart to see the total.

But of course , I was referring to the an old discount that existed on the ship at the time .

It is cheaper if you do it ahead of time. Once you add it to your cart it gives you the total for the whole cruise. You can't purchase it on a per day basis before you get on the ship.

So can you purchase it for only one day while on the ship? I got my daughter the social plan but she will have to submit a paper while on the ship. I don't need the upgrade for the whole week - just one day....

So can you purchase it for only one day while on the ship? I got my daughter the social plan but she will have to submit a paper while on the ship. I don't need the upgrade for the whole week - just one day....

You can purchase the Value or Premium on a day by day basis on the ship. The Social plan is no longer available as a daily option. However if you upgrade, it’s for the remainder of the cruise so just buy the 24 hour plan under your folio number.

14d9acc1430173449ef19c288df369a4.jpg

You can purchase the Value or Premium on a day by day basis on the ship. The Social plan is no longer available as a daily option. However if you upgrade, it’s for the remainder of the cruise so just buy the 24 hour plan under your folio number.

14d9acc1430173449ef19c288df369a4.jpg

Perfect. I already purchased the social for her. This will work.