Just wanted to say hello!

pookeycat

I just found this site tonight and have already found tons of helpful information!!

We (my fiace and I) just booked our first ever cruise. We are sailing Alaska, August 12 2006 on Radiance. We have said that we wish we could leave tomorrow!!! The ship looks amazing!

Welcome to the BEST cruise info site on the internet.

Our 1st cruise was also our honeymoon and it was awesome. I can't think of a better way to spend your honeymoon.

You are going to love RCCL and also the Radiance of the Seas but be warned cruising is VERY addicting.

These message boards are the best way to learn the do's and don'ts of cruising.

You will enjoy reading all the informative posts.

Welcome!! You will absolutely love the Radiance. We did the Alaska trip last year in June. Wow, what a cruise to start with! The scenery is incredible, we had fantastic weather, and it will be something you will never forget. Ask any questions you can think of and someone on here will know the answer, guaranteed!:D

I just found this site tonight and have already found tons of helpful information!!

We (my fiace and I) just booked our first ever cruise. We are sailing Alaska, August 12 2006 on Radiance. We have said that we wish we could leave tomorrow!!! The ship looks amazing!

We booked our March 13 2006 cruise in June 2005, seemed so far away. Now it is only 3 months. :D

So your August 12th cruise will be here before you know it and I say that with certainty because our son is getting married on August 12th and it will be here before I know it.:eek:

Now you're one of the smart ones. Pity those who haven't found this site. Be sure to go to the Roll Call for your cruise. I'm having a wonderful time meeting lots of my fellow travelers before we board the ship. We now have more than enough for a Meet & Mingle. Tomorrow we'll be in the single digits. WooHoo

Welcome! This really is a great - and addicting - site.

One word of caution, though. Remember to take what you read with a grain of salt. There will always be complainers...the coffe was cold, the ship swayed, my steward only cleaned my room twice a day, the waitsatff didn't bow down to me, etc. I was reading about our last cruise and found someone crying that the door hinges were slightly rusty. Oh, puhleeeease!

You will love cruising. Remember to sign up for Crown and Anchor as soon as you get home.

And don't be afraid to try other cruise lines. :D

Congratulations on booking your first cruise! My DH and I went to Alaska for our 10th anniversary in Aug. of 2004 on Radiance's sister ship, Serenade- BEAUTIFUL!!! You will definitely want to also check out the Alaska Port of Call section as the information you'll find there will be invaluable. That was the first cruise I ever booked independent excursions for, and I owe our fantastic time to the wonderful members of Cruise Critic. Have a wonderful cruise, and don't be surprised if you come back with PCD (post-cruise depression). The only way to get over it is to book another one! :D I just got back from my 6th cruise on Saturday and am still suffering PCD because I haven't booked my next cruise yet! ;)

Archived