Entertainment on Spirit

cruiser man 60

I am not a person who attends the shows. Having said that there were 2 shows each night in the theatre. There was live music every night from a band in galaxy of the stars. There was also a pianist/singer in Champagne Charlies and a Guitarist/Singer in Henrys Pub. There was also a band on the pool deck on the sea days.

Plenty going on.

If you’d like more pics of the restaurants let me know. I did do a sneaky video of the show but would have to send by e-mail I think as it’s about 20 mins long and NCL would fine me and take away my points and never let me sail again [emoji23]✌️

I also typed a whole schpeel about our cruise on the Spirit and came out to look for pics and lost the lot! Has anyone else done that? It’s so b annoying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are definitely as good as West End shoes but the themes and songs are created by their team. The last night the whole ships staff come on stage, department by department and everyone whistles at the best ones and claps everyone in gratitude.

I can e-mail you the film if you like?

I’m unsure the 2nd photo is visible on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shows onboard the Spirit are quite good, there were a couple that didn't appeal to me, so I did something else. I did an 11 day cruise on the Spirit this past August and I think skipped out on two shows the entire cruise. The finale show, I believe they called it Elements, was fantastic!

• 2 weeks later...