Harmony Dining

Spinner123

Main dining room is fine and has decent variety. However, if you are looking for more than just "fine" then the specialty restaurants are definitely worth the extra money in my opinion. If purchased individually they can be quite pricey, however I recommend looking into the various specialty dining packages as they are an excellent value.

We went to Park 150 and Wonderland as a couple. They were fabulous. Beautiful surroundings and food, impeccable service. Our children are 12 and 19 and they preferred the Windjammer buffet. The MDR was very nice but the two speciality restaurants felt more like a restaurant visit. Wasn’t keen on Johnny Rockets. We booked on the bogo deal and this was very good value at £23 each for the two nights but I think the price has recently increased.

The MDR menu I felt was quite small. If you like to try new and unusual food then Wonderland is a must.

We agree with Bob's post earlier that food, or quality of food, is a subjective matter. That said, we found the main dining room to be adequate ... the food didn't stink but it wasn't anything to write home about either. If you choose to eat some or all of your meals there you'll be satisfied but may not have a "wow" factor.

In comparison, we found the specialty restaurants to be way above par. Wonderland was a real fun taste experience ... I would go to Jamie's for the planks alone again ... 150 Central Park was outstanding ...and Chops for lunch was delicious. I'm not usually a fan for paying the upcharges at specialty restaurants, but can honestly say we did get great quality from them this cruise.

Hope that helps ...

Michael