Windjammer Salad Bar Options

Dear all:

I've been researching high and low to get decent pictures of the options for the salad bar (e.g. green peppers, red peppers, craisins, etc. ) and can't find any.....what kind of healthy/unhealthy options are there for making a colorful salad?!?!?!

I've found some info on the renowned make your own chopped salad in the dining room, but looking for specific pictures/info on the Windjammer salad bar. We're going to be on the Adventure if that matters.

Thanks so much. Not looking to gain 10 pounds this cruise! :hearteyes:

Dear all:

I've been researching high and low to get decent pictures of the options for the salad bar (e.g. green peppers, red peppers, craisins, etc. ) and can't find any.....what kind of healthy/unhealthy options are there for making a colorful salad?!?!?!

I've found some info on the renowned make your own chopped salad in the dining room, but looking for specific pictures/info on the Windjammer salad bar. We're going to be on the Adventure if that matters.

Maybe this link (below) will give you a general idea of the salad bar choices (about midway of the video)

Now I'm hungry!

Dear all:

Do manage your expectations for the Windjammer salad bar. It's a weird layout with very few options (carrots, cucumber, croutons, garbanzo beans if you're lucky, etc). Also, on the Oasis ships, the Caesar salad station is separate from the rest of the salad bar most of the time (why I don't know). Do consider visiting the dining room on sea days for the Tutti salad bar which is more of what you want.

To make a good salad you will need to visit several different islands in the Windjammer.

I have found this to be true of the buffet of every cruise ship I have been on, Celebrity and MSC included. There is more to salad than just lettuce and tomatoes. I love using the different stations to get creative, and this is why I really enjoy the buffets for lunch and/or post-excursion refueling!