Snorkling near Falmouth?

steppingstonemomma

We are bringing our 7 kids on their first cruise and I want to introduce them to snorkling. Can anyone recommend a beach close to Falmouth that would have calm water and fun stuff to see underwater? We have only ever done RC excursions in the past so this is a little new to me (a little nerve-wracking) to go somewhere on our own. But the RC snorkling excursions are so expensive and I'm not even sure all my kids will want to snorkle...so I hate paying $100 a person just to ride a boat and "maybe" try snorkling.

And if anyone has transportation to a nearby beach recommendations, I'm all ears! We are novices!

Tiffany

We’re booked for the day pass to Royalton White Sands. We plan to bring our own snorkel gear (not sure if they have any for rent/borrow there). Food & drinks are included. The resort also has a ton of other things to do, kayaks, water slides, lazy river...so pretty sure everyone will be happy all day 😊

I would not venture off on your own without a tour in Jamaica, especially with your kiddos.

http://m.shoreexcursioneer.com/falmo...-day-pass.html