Resolution not helping with black friday ultimate dining package sale

alohasaw

I tried to book the discounted black Friday Ultimate dining package for 7/22 sailing on Navigator for 96.00. I spent two hours on Friday on the phone and was told that it couldn't be fixed until Monday. Spent another two hours on the phone on Monday with the dining department who sent an email to resolutions to call or email me. Resolutions called that same evening and said they would send an email and someone would contact me and price would be honored. I was also told that notes were added to my reservation and not to worry. That same evening resolutions also tried to book a dummy ultimate dining package for the sailing before 7/9 and that was successful so it was not too early to book the dining package. I waited a few days and did not hear back. I called today and they said the package wasn't loaded yet. I was on hold for 40 minutes so I said I would call back tonight. The agent said he could not see any notes from previous calls only the error from the website. I just got off the phone with resolutions and even though the price still says 96.00 dollars, they will only let me book it for 168.00. I said that is the full price, the advertisement says up to 60% off. They told me they cannot override the price. The woman also said she can see who I spoke with but no notes. Is there someone I can email or call to resolve this issue? There obviously was a bug in the system for this sailing. The customer service seems to be very poor.