Jack's Shack lounger and umbrella rentals

hummingbird63

Our family will be visiting Grand Turk in February while aboard the Vista and this will be the first time we've ventured past Margaritaville. We would like to give Jack's Shack a try and are hoping that they have lounger and umbrella rentals we can rent for the day, can someone please confirm and what the normal charges are. Comments regarding the quality of food and the drink prices would be helpful as well.

Thanks in advance!

Jack's Shack has umbrellas and loungers for rent for $10. Their menu is very good. The food and the drinks are the most reasonable we experienced on our last Eastern Caribbean cruise. We will be back there in 2 weeks. I recommend going to their site. You can even sign up for a free shot of rum...just let them know your name and date you will be arriving!! Here's the site: https://www.jacksshack.tc/

USCruisecrazy....please be sure to post about your upcoming visit to Jack's Shack. We were there this past January and loved it. Heard they sustained a lot of damage from recent hurricanes... wondered if they are up and running! We are going back in 6 weeks :)

USCruisecrazy....please be sure to post about your upcoming visit to Jack's Shack. We were there this past January and loved it. Heard they sustained a lot of damage from recent hurricanes... wondered if they are up and running! We are going back in 6 weeks :)

I will post some updates before Christmas...we return home on the 18th...I don't normally post stuff during the trip because I try to avoid all electronics while vacationing...LOL!

• 1 month later...