Teeth Whitening Treatment at Carnival Spa?

Rowan555

Has anyone had this done? I have some shipboard credit to burn next cruise, and I am tempted to give it a try. Is it about the same as what you can get done at local places, or what? Just curious, and I knew better than to ask the people at the spa about it - I'd rather get the real story from you guys!

On one of my last cruises, a tablemate had the whitening treatment done. She was fairly pleased with the result, except that she couldn't drink ANY coffee or red wine or white zin for 48 hours. They didn't tell her that until afterwards. Some food avoidance was included, as well. So, just be aware of some restrictions.;)

From someone in the dental profession, I would recommend getting some over the counter strips and opt for a massage!! Unless you do the zoom or something similar, only done by professionals, you are wasting your money(credit). Just be prepared for a hard sell that goes with any spa service for products (ie. creams, supplements, etc.)

My husband did this on our Imagination cruise. Not only does the procedure cost $199 but I think you have to invest another $100 or so for product that you must continue to use at home....

I would opt for a massage or one of those hydratherapie facials or the seaweed wrap ir that treatment wehre they zap your cellulite....

From someone in the dental profession, I would recommend getting some over the counter strips and opt for a massage!! Unless you do the zoom or something similar, only done by professionals, you are wasting your money(credit). Just be prepared for a hard sell that goes with any spa service for products (ie. creams, supplements, etc.)

I completely agree! My DH is a DDS and this procedure really should be done under the guidance of a licensed dental professional that can follow-up with you. Not to mention the hidden costs to "touch-up" that they aren't telling you about. Just my semi-professional opinion. ( I work in his office):)

Archived