What to do in willemstad in afternoon and evening?

traveller236

Hello Cruisers,

I've booked an excursion "Curacao Highlights and Beach Fun" through the cruise line which ends around 12:30. Our ship is docked until 10:00 p.m. Any suggestions on what to do in the afternoon and in the evening? Any other tours you would recommend? Any decent restaurants and shops near the port?

Thank you :D

Hi, we justreturned from our ABC cruise, sailed with Crown Princess. Not sure if my advicewill be practical since you've already booked a ship tour.

We spent a full day (7 am -10 pm ) inWillemstad and did a full day private island tour with Taxi Max. We are in our mid-50s, very fit and active. We had island tours on Aruba and Bonaire as well, butCuracao with Taxi Max was definitely thehighlight of our cruise! He was generous with his time and informationand he was a wonderful driver as well as tour guide. Very professional, knowledgeable, engaging, well-spokenand exceptionally friendly. He takes hisguests to authentic places and knows the island and locals very well.

The tournever felt rushed and we enjoyed our time there. It felt like a friend showing his hometown.

His vehicle was very well maintained, clean andcomfortable. His driving and concern for our well being was very obvious whichmade our day even more relaxing.

We went totwo fabulous snorkeling sites and swam with big turtles. Taxi Max is great assnorkeling instructor. Not only he tookus to the fantastic beaches away from the crowds, but he was snorkeling alongwith us, pointing to the best spots to view marine life and fish, showing usthings we would have missed on our own.

We didseveral private tours during this and our previous Caribbean cruises and his price is very competitive, while his performanceis at the highest. I would definitely recommend to contact him with yourrequest. There wasn't a question I askedthat stumped him. He replied toall my emails and WhatsApp messages almost immediately, answering all myquestions and concerns right away. Greatand easy communication.

Send me aprivate msg if you want more information.

Hi, we justreturned from our ABC cruise, sailed with Crown Princess. Not sure if my advicewill be practical since you've already booked a ship tour.

We spent a full day (7 am -10 pm ) inWillemstad and did a full day private island tour with Taxi Max. We are in our mid-50s, very fit and active. We had island tours on Aruba and Bonaire as well, butCuracao with Taxi Max was definitely thehighlight of our cruise! He was generous with his time and informationand he was a wonderful driver as well as tour guide. Very professional, knowledgeable, engaging, well-spokenand exceptionally friendly. He takes hisguests to authentic places and knows the island and locals very well.

The tournever felt rushed and we enjoyed our time there. It felt like a friend showing his hometown.

His vehicle was very well maintained, clean andcomfortable. His driving and concern for our well being was very obvious whichmade our day even more relaxing.

We went totwo fabulous snorkeling sites and swam with big turtles. Taxi Max is great assnorkeling instructor. Not only he tookus to the fantastic beaches away from the crowds, but he was snorkeling alongwith us, pointing to the best spots to view marine life and fish, showing usthings we would have missed on our own.

We didseveral private tours during this and our previous Caribbean cruises and his price is very competitive, while his performanceis at the highest. I would definitely recommend to contact him with yourrequest. There wasn't a question I askedthat stumped him. He replied toall my emails and WhatsApp messages almost immediately, answering all myquestions and concerns right away. Greatand easy communication.

Send me aprivate msg if you want more information.

Thanks for the suggestion/info.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Want more info on taxi max for Curacao next month. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello buoy87,

I would suggest you contact Curacao Taxi Max directly for a quote. They will customize the price and the itinerary for your group depending on what you want to see and do and how much time you have. The owner Max is reachable on Whatsapp at +5999 697 6302. I booked our family's tour directly with him and he replied right away with his proposal. You might try his email too curacaotaximax@gmail.com. It takes him a little longer to reply via email (about a day). Max is a great tour guide and snorkeling instructor. Have a good trip!

We'll be with him on a tour tomorrow. Hope he's as good as you say.

Dear Hopetotravel, please, say "Hi" to Max from Svetlana! Certainly, you'll enjoy his tour. He is very knowledgeable, generous and kind person. Wish I could go back! Have a fun day with Max.