NCL Breakaway H5 Courtyard Penthouse Deck 15

DizzyLiz14

I have been looking for the answer to this question and have not found it on these boards. I am trying to figure out if the H5 Courtyard Penthouses are actually in a key-accessed corridor. They seem to be in the actual Haven Courtyard area, but they're on a different floor and I'm not sure if they are in a separate hallway that is only accessible to Haven guests. If so, do they have direct access to Deck 16 Haven Courtyard without leaving that corridor. I can see a stairway next to that corridor but I can find no information on access to the corridor for those cabins on Deck 15.

Thanks in advance for your help with this, and sorry if I'm asking a question that has already been answered.

I have been looking for the answer to this question and have not found it on these boards. I am trying to figure out if the H5 Courtyard Penthouses are actually in a key-accessed corridor. They seem to be in the actual Haven Courtyard area, but they're on a different floor and I'm not sure if they are in a separate hallway that is only accessible to Haven guests. If so, do they have direct access to Deck 16 Haven Courtyard without leaving that corridor. I can see a stairway next to that corridor but I can find no information on access to the corridor for those cabins on Deck 15.

Thanks in advance for your help with this, and sorry if I'm asking a question that has already been answered.

Thank you both for your help. It looked like those rooms were set off by themselves, but your answers and the video showed me the access in detail. I just wasn't sure that the entrance to that corridor was also keyed. Thanks again!