When do you get nervous about DOCS?

Schplinky

I was getting nervous also. My sailing is on the Summit 1/2/06, but we are leaving for L.A. on 12/30. I called my TA and she told me not to worry. Now I know why. Everything came by e-mail. I got e-docs this morning when I checked my e-mail. It says to get our luggage tags from the porter. They even included "detailed" directions for filling out the luggage tags to make sure we receive our luggage in a timely manner. Since I already printed out our express boarding pass we are ready to go. Vacation here I come in 14 days!!!!!!

Pretty soon thats all that will come is e docs, this is as soon as they figure out how to send e docs to folks that dont use the WWW :)

When they put on the rubber glove and get out the tube of, oh sorry.....cruise docs. The last two have been e-docs, I would start getting nervous if I didn't have some sort of confirmation the day before the cruise. What I mean is as long as I know I am going and the cruise line knows I am going I could get them at the dock for all I care.

Also, I did kind of miss the nice folder and such but do think e-docs are so much easier and save a tree or two, have gotten to expect them now.

On our first two cruises we received the booklet with the printed luggage tags - this we did like.

On our last two cruises, we received edocs. On our cruise earlier this year on Century, we were staying at the same hotel where Century put up those who purchased their air through Celebrity. I was able to go down stairs and at their desk pick up blank Celebrity luggage tags and fill them in.

On boarding Galaxy in October in Rome, the porter had blank tags and filled our cabin number in. If a porter does this, be sure to remain there until you are satisfied that he correctly put your cabin number on the blank tag and that it was readable!!!!

Oh, we have not yet received our edocs for our cruise on Mercury leaving San Diego on Jan. 2nd. We do have our Express Pass.

Archived