conquest ports

shallwechat

we are cruising 4/16/06 on the conquest. how is jamaica, grand cayman and cozumel as far as hurricane damage is concerned?

we have cruised rccl, norwegian, princess and celebrity but never carnival. we aren't too sure about this one but my teenager is really looking forward to it. i hope all goes well and look forward to seeing any of you who will be on the ship at the same time!

Hurricane damage in Cozumel was heavy. I would suggest a tour of Tulum or something in the water. The main shopping area in Cozumel is in fantastic shape, considering.

Jamaica is in great shape and if you contact Barrett Adventures you can look at some great options for tours before you go. They will give you a true adventure different than what you buy from Carnival.

Grand Cayman is about the same as it was. Grand Cayman has always been more of an "Underwater" destination, in my opinion. If you have not gone swiming with the stingrays (Sting Ray City), that is the thing to do in Grand Cayman.

Archived