Carnival Cruiseline Formalwear

scomar

Has anyone used the Cruiseline Formalwear website to rent formal wear on board?

I know you have to give them your sizes just as a tailor will measure you for a suit or tux. How was the fit? How was the overall experience? Do you have to pick it up somewhere on the ship r do they deliver it to your cabin.

We are on a NYE cruise and I will need it the second night of the cruise.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

My husband used them on one of our past cruises. I measured him myself using their guide and then I called the phone number that was on the website. We went over the measurements again, it was recommended to get the jacket a little larger than the size we originally had for extra room and then we were told after boarding we can pick up the tux after sailaway. No problems. Got to keep the tux for the whole cruise and turn it in the night before disembarkation or you had the choice to return it right after you used it . Your choice.

Looks like they updated the website, but it's the same company that supplies a lot of the cruiselines. No worries. Good experience here.

My husband used them on one of our past cruises. I measured him myself using their guide and then I called the phone number that was on the website. We went over the measurements again, it was recommended to get the jacket a little larger than the size we originally had for extra room and then we were told after boarding we can pick up the tux after sailaway. No problems. Got to keep the tux for the whole cruise and turn it in the night before disembarkation or you had the choice to return it right after you used it . Your choice.

Looks like they updated the website, but it's the same company that supplies a lot of the cruiselines. No worries. Good experience here.

Very cool. Was a little apprehensive as I have never used a formal wear rental service for a cruise before.

Thanks so much for your reply.