Norwegian Gem Excursions

sparkyd

I have noticed that also. I have a feeling we wouldn't see them until we're onboard. We sail in a little over a month and there are very few excusions showing for our sailing.

However, if you go to the NCL site and don't sign in and look at shore excursions for the different ports there are many shown. Now granted, these may not all be available on a particular sailing, but it would give you an idea of what may be offered.

The real issue is that if you want to use the NCL shore excursions (we have the shore excursion credit) you can't really plan ahead of time. Good luck!

We were also on the Thanksgiving cruise - once you boarded the ship there was extensive printed material available describing the various ports and the excursions offered. Our personal experience was they seemed to do a good job of manning the excursion desk with sufficient staff and we never saw or experienced long waits when booking trips or looking for answers to questions.

I can tell you that prior to the cruise I had gone up on the NCL site and just used the "where do you want to go/what do you want to do menu" and most of the excursions described for a particular port were what was available once on the ship. So if you would like to get a general idea - that's a good resource.

Whatever you do enjoy your cruise :cool: