New Beach Break

jwlane

Since Palm Beach is no mas, Island Marketing is now offering a beach break at San Francisco beach (http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelSanFranciscoBeachBreak.htm).

On 12/8 San Francisco Beach didn't look to be 100%. We were next door at Paradise Beach and I thought SF Beach had a ways to go.

I think Island Marketing only offer this tour online - their site says "Available Exclusively Here ONLY! $40.00us per Adult".

Playa Mia offers an all-inclusive deal for $42 too, you can turn up there and pay at the gate.

I agree with houstoncruisers that Paradise Beach is looking better. They don't do an all-inclusive deal, but entrance, chairs and umbrellas are free - of course they expect you to spend some money while you're there, but the prices are pretty reasonable given the size and quality of the dishes.

If you want to see a recent report on the beach clubs - including menus and prices - check my website too...

Best wishes

Ian

Archived