Silver Moon Private Catamaran FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Steveinmiss

We were in Barbados on the Golden Princess on 11/28/05. Only three weeks before the cruise I heard about the Silver Moon on this board and was able to get it for the six of us. We were excited as there would only be a max. of 12 people. Turns out there was only 8 as Philip and Laura from Monterrey, CA. joined the four Mississippians and two Louisianans. We had a Captain, Ben, first mate, Tony, and the Captain's girlfriend Gabby to meet our every need. Great rum punch, more Banks Beer than my four beer drinking friends could pound down, a gourmet lunch prepared by a caterer including hot and cold dishes, warm freshly baked cookies and banana bread. I could go on and on. We stopped to snorkle twice, once with four sea turtles and the other time over two shipwrecks. We saw all the other boarts with 75-100 people on them and felt like millionaires.

This boat's for sale for $500K if you're interested in buying it. Weather was perfect and we had about 6 hours of complete pampering and luxury that we will never forget.

We highly recommend the Silver Moon or Silver Moon II which holds a few more people. Here's their website: http://oceanadventures.bb/sailing.htm

I forgot to add - the cost was only $100 U.S. per person. A real bargain.

Archived