Norwegian Getaway Ice Bar - Drink Package

irockadidas

You all must live in warm climates! We are from the Northeast and cruising on Getaway in January. When we were on Breakaway several years ago, we were there to escape the cold. We couldn't imagine paying to go into a freezer- that was waiting for us when we got home!

I feel like when we were on the Getaway in February it was $20 per person, two premixed drinks each (only 4 or 5 on the menu). If you tip the bartender he’ll give you more. It was so cold after the 3rd drink that we left— and we’re from Michigan. It’s not really a bar, just a big cooler. Still a fun experience for the 15 minutes we could bear it, we had a good group.

b3dce99bbcb992b3d1683b6ef2214e68.jpg75973d1c25a46f9630cde31384e456fa.jpg05cb2ea02155cc6ab1965bc0e9aabe13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It was so cold after the 3rd drink that we left— and we’re from Michigan. It’s not really a bar, just a big cooler. Still a fun experience for the 15 minutes we could bear it, we had a good group.

You lasted 5 minutes longer than I did, on the Epic last month. And I had a coat on under the parka. It was bitterly freezing cold. I chugged down my second drink and got the hell out of there.

Found myself sneezing for about 30 minutes afterwards.

Epic was charging $25 and no discount for beverage package holders. At certain times (probably when they weren't busy) they offered 2 for the price of 1. But they wouldn't cut a deal for a solo.

You all must live in warm climates! We are from the Northeast and cruising on Getaway in January. When we were on Breakaway several years ago, we were there to escape the cold. We couldn't imagine paying to go into a freezer- that was waiting for us when we got home!

No, live off of Lake Erie and dh says that if I want to go to an ice bar that he will just give me a bottle of vodka and have me walk out on the lake, same thing but cheaper LOL:rolleyes:. I just think it looks neat.