Roatan I want a personalized tour

reneeadams

Hello all from Austin TX!

I need help with this one. Here is what I would like to do:

Party of 6 adults and a 3 year old. :o

We would like to be picked up at the port (arriving at 8 AM)

Go to a FANTASTIC reef to snorkel by way of a boat. Maybe just an hour or two. *did i mention 3 year old

Have the boat bring us to LITTLE FRENCH KEY or BIG FRENCH CAY (open to suggestions never been to either one)

Then we would like to go to Gios for food on the way back to the port (Departs at 6 PM)

***My 3 year old is obsessed with fish** But too young to snorkel

Does Little French Key or Big French Cay have glass bottom canoes?

Smooth Sailing to All!!!!!

We used victorboddentours for our private tour. You choose from a list of places to go. You pick your own itinerary and change as you go. Your own driver. They were nice. The only thing is there is really nothing to see in Roatan. Just to see what a poor place it is and how lucky you are. Some people who's been there before come back with old clothes, books and such to help out. Sloths, monkeys and zipline. That sums up Roatan. Beaches are so so and annoying vendors.

Since LFK is a private island you cannot go there by boat outside of theirs. Their snorkel tour takes you to a section of the reef where the water can be deep and so not recommended for a 3 year old, however it is a really good section of reef to see as an adult.. The dock area and around the island there are plenty of places the a little one can look down into he water and see fish. Also they have a collection of rescued animals some of which they will let you pet and hold.

Since LFK is a private island you cannot go there by boat outside of theirs. Their snorkel tour takes you to a section of the reef where the water can be deep and so not recommended for a 3 year old, however it is a really good section of reef to see as an adult.. The dock area and around the island there are plenty of places the a little one can look down into he water and see fish. Also they have a collection of rescued animals some of which they will let you pet and hold.

Thank you this was very helpful about the LFK detail. I appreciate your time to respond.

• 3 weeks later...

I highly recommend Cleve's Tours and Adventures (y) We just used him for a full day tour while in port in Roatan and he was outstanding. I just did a full review on Tripadvisor...there are lots of other top score reviews there for him as well that you can check out.