Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya

cfr70

I stumbled upon this hotel while researching hotels and the panoramic views of Barcelona from the rooms quickly threw this to the top of my list of hotel choices for my 2 night pre cruise stay.

It's a bit away from the city center but metro is right down the street from the hotel to take you there and the Aerobus from airport stops right down the street as well, so on top of the spectacular room views, there's easy transfer convenience. Price is within my budget too.

I really don't mind that it's a few metro stops from the city center, and I actually prefer being a bit away from the hustle & bustle. The rooms all look comfortable too and have in room coffee makers which is a must for me lol. Any info on this hotel is appreciated. Thanks!!

• 4 weeks later...

We stayed at the Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya In October 2016 while on the way to Marbella. The hotel is right across the street from Barcelona Sant train station where we needed to be early the next morning. Check in was quick and easy. The folks at the front desk were vey helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Next to the lobby is a bar/lounge where only hotel guests are allowed. A few blocks away is the Las Arenas shopping centre which has promenade on the top floor with multiple restaurants. We are planning to stay there again after our next cruise.