Seabourn vs Crystal? Transatlantic Crossing

Oceanbabyblue

Crystal and Seabourn <guests> <customers> are from the same demographics. Crystal is a family just like Seabourn. We are not guests!

We will not travel Seabourn because we enjoy a balcony and we usually travel on PH deck which really does not make a big difference except for the size of cabin. We are always embraced and welcomed as well as your "guests".

Crystal's awards speak for themselves as well as Seabourns. I am sorry that you did not have a very good experience but I think that Cond'e Naste and Travel & Leisure and their readers who vote could not be too dissatisfied with the Crystal product.

Seabourn has a excellent product but way to intimate and confining for us. We have traveled on Silversea and found it to be way below Crystal standards....IMHO.

Suite Travels,

I am glad that you enjoy Crystal, and it is good that there are different choices for different tastes. I personally found the demographics to be somewhat different on the 2 lines, and I do not like assigned seatings, or signing for things. And, the ships are just too big.

Again, different strokes for different folks, but we tried Crystal and did not like it, whereas Seabourn is just fine for our travel needs. We also enjoyed Silversea, although the service has been somewhat spotty in recent times.

Denyse

Archived