Seaside Chicco Products

sdairgirl

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has yet to travel Seaside with a baby that could tell me what Chicco products were available for use. I don't want to assume but it appears that via the website there are pack n plays and other toys in the baby area. I was wondering about a stroller, if I should pack it or not. It would sure be nice not to have to bring all the extras!

Thank you in advance!

Hi there, we were on the diving last may with our then 18 months old. They have a pack and play crib (big ones) strollers, and those carrying harnesses. They also have high chairs, bottle warmers and lots of diaper pails all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has yet to travel Seaside with a baby that could tell me what Chicco products were available for use. I don't want to assume but it appears that via the website there are pack n plays and other toys in the baby area. I was wondering about a stroller, if I should pack it or not. It would sure be nice not to have to bring all the extras!

Thank you in advance!

Hello. I don't know if they have strollers, but here's a photo of the baby play area and some of the Chicco toys.

26063590_1978947052427854_3227640526686980751_o.jpg?oh=4f39c8aebe9d20ea9ccac7657eb97d04&oe=5AB2BBC5